ISO Certificated High Quality Inflatable Floating Pneumatic Rubber Marine Yokohama Fender
Model No.: Yokohama-P80-3365-B
*ISO17357: 2002, CCS, DNV, GL, LR, BV Certificated
*over 30 years history of development
*12 years life
Evergreen-Maritime Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are widely accepted and used by more and more shipowners, port operators and so on because of its following advantages.
* ISO 17357 Approved
Evergreen-Maritme Pneumatic Fenders are manufactured and tested comply with ISO17357: 2002. Evergreen-Maritime Pneumatic Rubber Fenders are certificated by Lloyd's, CCS, DNV, GL, LR, BV.
* Construction features
Floating Pneumatic Rubber Fenders, whose basic body construction consists of outer rubber layers, synthetic-cord-reinfrced rubber layers and inner rubber layers, are kind of cylindrical airbags with hemispherical heads at both ends. All of these are vulacanized together, and the compress air inside to enable it to folat on the water. So Pneumatic Fender has become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
The performance of floating pneumtic rubber fenders shall be specified in terms of guaranteed energy absorption (GEA), reaction force at GEA deflection, and hull pressure at GEA deflection.
Evergreen-Maritime confirm that all its Yokohama Fenders fully company with all requirements of ISO17357: 2002.
Note: The pneumatic fenders have sometimes been colloquially referred to as "Yokohama fenders" or "Yokohama type fenders".
High-pressure floating Pneumatic Rubber Fender (yokohama fenders) is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. It is made of synthetic-cord-reinforced rubber sheet with compressed air inside to enable it to float on the water and work as a shock absorber when ship-to-ship (STS) transfer operations and ship-to-dock (STD) berthing and mooring operations. The first Pneumatic Rubber Fenders (yokohama fenders) was developed in 1958 based on the technology for automobile tires and rubber aircraft fuel tanks by Yokohama Rubber Company.
Yokohama fenders have the advantages of massive energy absorption with low unit surface pressure acted upon the ship. So pneumatic fender has become an ideal ship protection medium used extensively by large tankers, LPG vessels, ocean platforms, bulk carriers and floating structures, large docks, harbor and wharfs.
· Sizes from 0, 3m diameter x 0, 6m length up to 3, 3m diameter x 6.5m length
· For use in ports and ship-to-ship operations
· Supplied as sling type (body only) or with chain and tyre net for protection of the fender body
· High energy absorption with a low reaction force
· Suitable for locations with large and small tidal difference Contact us if you need more details on Yokohama Fender. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Pneumatic Fender、Floating Fender. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Pneumatic Rubber Fender
Premium Related Products